BNP Paribas Kings Cross London
BNP Paribas (Google to Occupy) – 6 Pancras Square, Kings Cross, London
51,000 sq m 11-storey office space office and retail building
All Security Solutions Ltd were appointed to carry out the installation and commissioning of multiple security discipline’s at BNP Paribas kings Cross London.
Using Inputs and Outputs on the security systems, when a particular door is opened, the CCTV Camera which is closest will pop up on the screen to create an alarm.
Using this method we can also create pop ups if a user is trying to gain access through an access controlled door which they have access denied. This can alert the security team who can act accordingly. This creats a securer environment for what is a high security building.
- Galaxy 520 Intruder Alarm Panel
- Multiple Keypads
- Smart Rio’s
- Door Contacts
- 360 Degree Detectors
- CCTV Installation with CCTV Commissioning
- Milestone XP Professional System
- 42 Axis IP Cameras – 8x Panoramic 360
- Razberi MP CCTV Server
- Client PC’s with Remote CCTV viewing
- Access Control Installation with Access Control Commissioning
- C Cure Access Control System
- 42 Access Controlled Doors
- Lift Integration with Kone